Sunday, July 3, 2022

Money Diary #127

Morning: Up at 8 and migrate to the sofa. He is already up and playing on the computer. Around 9, we go back to bed, lol. Lay around for a while, and then I brush my teeth. Watch KUWTK and he plays on the computer.

Afternoon: Eat a slice of pizza and watch more KUWTK. His back isn't feeling well, so he lays down in bed for the rest of the afternoon. Text my mom to see if she wants any more butters. She says no. Go shower and use the psoriasis shampoo.

Evening: He gets up and plays GT7. He warms up leftover curry, some food from his mom, and green beans for dinner. We eat and then he plays more GT7. He grabs a grape beer from the fridge, which is more juice than alcohol & I like it a lot. We eat dinner and then he plays more GT7. I fall asleep on the couch until 11. Then head to bed and fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment