Friday, June 3, 2022

Money Diary #96

Morning: Wake up around 7:30, brush my teeth, and migrate to the sofa. SO is WFH today (yay!). Keep an eye out on my inbox. Around 11:30, SO asks if I want to eat lunch, so I eat the leftover chicken tender & some fries, and he warms up the last of the pepperoni pizza. In the middle of eating, a couple of emails come in, so I send a few follow-ups and set up a call to discuss the topic. 

Afternoon: Head to a noon meeting that ends in 30 minutes. Then jump on back-to-back calls that start at 1 and run until 3. Take a break for a bit and then go shower. 

Evening: Realize that the Fantastic Beast movies are on HBO Max, so I start watching the first one. After 15 minutes, I'm super bored, so I switch over to Friends, lol. We had a BOGO movie coupon that expired yesterday, and I'm glad we didn't use it to go see the latest Fantastic Beasts movie. He goes to the gym, and I keep watching Friends. Once he is back, he makes ramen with eggs (yum!) and we eat that for dinner. He puts on laundry, and I fall asleep on the couch. Head to bed around 11:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment