Friday, June 3, 2022

Money Diary #95

Morning: Up around 7 and migrate to the sofa. Keep an eye out on my inbox, brush my teeth, and reach out to a senior colleague with a question since my manager is out this week. Around 11, the senior colleague messages back and I briefly talk to her. Head to another call after that. 

Afternoon: Jump on another call at noon that goes until 2. Drink leftover coffee with almond milk, and head to my last meeting of the day at 3. That runs a bit past 4, and I'm done for the day. SO comes home around 5:30 & asks if I want to do IKEA for dinner since today is the last day of 15% off at the restaurant. I say yes obviously.  

Evening: Head to the gym first where SO works out & I play on the phone. Once he is done, we head to IKEA where we both get the chicken tender plate (double fries for me & fries/mashed potatoes for him since he's craving gravy). We also each get a drink. After eating, he finds a to-go box for one leftover chicken tender & fries. We walk around the store, and he gets a painting in the discounted section. Head to a TJMaxx-type store afterwards. Nothing there, so we walk to the Ross that's next door. No dice there either, so we head home. As we're walking out of the store, we see someone playing their electric violin, and it sounds really nice and peaceful. Back home, watch TV, and bed around midnight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment