Thursday, June 30, 2022

Money Diary #124

Morning: Up around 7:30 and migrate to the sofa. A colleague has emailed so I respond back to her. SO is working from home today (yay!). I realize I slept for over 10 hours yesterday, and he tells me he was up playing video games until really late, haha. Schedule some time with my boss on Friday. Brush my teeth, and head to my 8:30 call. My boss can't make it, so it's just me and another colleague & we chat about an upcoming certification exam that he is taking. After that call, jump on my all-day class about mental health at 9 am. Around 11, I get up and walk around to say hi to SO in the other room, lol. He warms up his new strawberry cereal and I take several bites. It's not bad, but my favorite is still the banana cereal. 

Afternoon: We get a 30-minute lunch break and I warm up leftover curry. I eat half while watching I Dream of Jeannie, and SO eats the rest. Pour a glass of Sprite Zero and head back to the class that will run until 4. Read a couple of Money Diaries, download a Starbucks coupon from the Alberstons app, and take a test after the class ends. Get my certificate (yay!). Watch Kardashians and then go shower. I am starving after showering, so I eat a s'mores granola bar and a couple of pieces of chocolate.

Evening: Get dressed to head out. We grab the Burger King family meal (3 Whoppers, 3 cheeseburgers, and 3 fries) ($14.03) for dinner and then stop by his Mom's place where he picks up some packages he had ordered and drops off some Burger King for her dinner. Once we're back home, I eat fries and a Whopper for dinner and fall asleep in the front living room with the Kardashians on. Migrate to the bed and fall asleep at 11. 

Eating out = $14.03

Total = $14.03

No comments:

Post a Comment