Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Money Diary #123

Morning: Up around 7 and migrate to the sofa. He heads to work & kisses me goodbye. Set up a meeting for early July. I brush my teeth and get ready for my 9 am call. We have to choose which small group session we'll be attending, and I pick one on personal development. That call goes for a couple of hours, and then I call my dad. I see that my noon meeting gets canceled, so I don't have any other meetings today. 

Afternoon: Warm up leftover curry & I see that a colleague has messaged me on our office chat. Respond back to her, turn on the original Kardashians, and drink a glass of Sprite Zero. He texts that he's bringing another mini bundt cake for me, haha. Keep an eye out on my inbox and some projects come in around 4. Work on them and reach out to a colleague.  

Evening: He comes home around 5:30, and I devour the mini red velvet bundt cake, haha.  Watch more Kardashians, and around 9, start feeling tired. Not super hungry, so I head to bed and promptly fall asleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment