Friday, June 17, 2022

Money Diary #110

Morning: Up at 5:45 to the sound of my phone, see emails come in, and turn on my laptop. Mom texts to see if I have any coupons for Albertsons -- I check that I don't and text her back. Work until 11, brush my teeth, and eat the leftover mac & cheese with fried chicken for lunch. Do the activated charcoal mouthwash and respond to emails that come in. SO head out to tow one of the cars to the dealership.

Afternoon: Jump on my noon call that runs until 1:30. Review a project and then go shower around 2:30. He texts that he is coming back from the dealership so I get dressed to go out to his dentist appointment. Eat a matcha roll, drink water, and once he is back, we head out. Get to his dentist exactly at 4 for his appointment. I hang out in the waiting room, and once he is done, we head to Costco to exchange pants for him to get a different size. 

Evening: Order 2 hot dogs & a chicken bake for dinner ($6.48) & then walk around the store. He gets the pants in a different size, a shirt for $7, and finds Melona bars (!) on sale. Then he gets gas and I call my former coworker/friend. We make plans to meet up this weekend. SO & I were planning on going to Nordstrom Rack but end up deciding to go back home. I get a Gmail reminder that JL Collins is speaking at a Zoom invite tonight, so I sign in just in time for that and listen for the next hour. It's cool to hear him in person. Fall asleep on the couch for 30 minutes, and when I wake up, I see he is doing the dishes. I wake up, warm up some rice & salmon curry, and eat that for dinner part 2. Watch the new Iron Chef series on Netflix and excitedly email my friend to tell her about the new show. Brush my teeth, do the activated charcoal mouthwash, and bed around midnight.

Eating out = $6.48

Total = $6.48

No comments:

Post a Comment