Friday, June 17, 2022

Money Diary #111

Morning: Up around 6 and migrate to the sofa. He wakes up at 7:30, showers & gets dressed, and kisses me goodbye before going to work. I fall back asleep until 9 or so until I hear my phone buzz. Check email and log on. We're having a company-wide webcast today on D&I efforts, so I head to that around 10. Listen in for a couple of hours.

Afternoon: Brush my teeth & change my shirt to get ready for my 12:30 video call. That ends in 45 minutes, and I head back to the D&I webcast. Warm up rice & salmon curry, listen in to one more session, and then go shower. SO texts that he's bringing Crumbl cookies home (YAY!). 

Evening: SO comes home, I immediately eat 3/4 of the cookies (lol), and spend the rest of the night vegging on the couch. He makes spaghetti for dinner which I devour in 10 minutes. Watch Iron Chef and bed around 11 since he is not feeling well.

No comments:

Post a Comment