Sunday, June 12, 2022

Money Diary #106

Morning: Hear Mom wanting to wake me up at 6 and apparently I fall back asleep. Dad comes at 7 to wake me up since we want to run errands before it gets really hot in the afternoon. Brush my teeth and make scrambled eggs for Dad & myself. Eat that with toast and drink a cup of tea. Shower, get dressed, and head to Sprouts. I spot a clearance keto chocolate cheesecake and get that. Next stop is Costco, where they go shopping in the store & I head to the food court to grab a cheese pizza. Costco opened earlier than their official 9:30 time, and the food court lady says they're not quite ready yet for cash-paying customers. No worries, I tell her, as I hang out and people watch. A pre-teen orders at the kiosk, and the lady tells her that the ice cream machine isn't working because whoever worked last night didn't properly fill it up. The lady wants to give a refund to the pre-teen, who asks if she can wait until her mom comes. The lady reassures her it's simply returning the pre-teen's mom's money, and that's all. After 15 minutes, the food court officially opens. The lady thanks me for my patience and takes my cheese pizza order. By this point, parents have walked around the store, grabbed with they needed, and are about to pay. Mom tells me they didn't find the Melona ice cream bars that are on sale, so after they pay, Dad & I do another walk around the freezer section. I don't see it either, so we head back to the food court area to hang out & wait. The pizza is ready in a few minutes, I ask for paper plates & red pepper flakes, and then we head back home. Once we get back, I pass out for a while on the sofa. 

Afternoon: Lunch is a couple of pizza slices & Fanta and then fall asleep again for an hour. Eat one of the keto cheesecakes and then work on my resume. Prep for a meeting with my boss's boss and also prep for a meeting with my boss. I'm also connecting with our interns next week again, so I jot down some notes for that call as well. Drink a tea-coffee homemade drink and watch the Belmont Stakes with Dad. 

Evening: Watch the Yankees game and then switch over to I Dream of Jeannie. Dinner is rice & air-fried salmon. Brush my teeth, do a coconut oil pull, and start looking at apartments in the international location. Bed around 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment