Sunday, June 12, 2022

Money Diary #105

Morning: Up around 7, brush my teeth, and drink a cup of tea. Parents head out to get groceries, and I jump on my 8 am call. Parents get back a bit before 9, and once the first part of the call ends, we all have croissants & tea for breakfast. Jump on the second part of the call at 10. Head to an 11 am meeting with my boss who wants to immediately know how my call with the hiring manager went yesterday, lol. I tell her it's the perfect expat job for me in the perfect location but I don't know how I'll be able to handle it from a personal standpoint since SO and parents will be here. She encourages me to talk to her boss, so I email her after my call with my manager saying I'll work with her admin to get on her calendar. Boss's boss immediately emails me back and says I can schedule something directly with her. 

Afternoon: Lunch is rice & fish stew, and then Dad & I head to the appraiser's office to drop off the completed form. The lady from last week is there, remembers us, and takes the form. Head back home, and my dad asks me whether I really want this expat job. I tell him I'd like to go through the process since it would be a huge promotion for me, and let's see what happens. Boss's boss will call me on Monday afternoon to chat. Drink tea and eat some crackers as an afternoon snack.

Evening: Watch TV; dinner is rice & fish stew; and do a coconut oil pull. Bed at 9:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment