Sunday, June 12, 2022

Money Diary #104

Morning: Up at 6, brush my teeth, and drink a cup of tea. Go shower & eat a croissant for breakfast with another cup of tea. A colleague emails to check whether I'll be at the 9 am meeting since she is trying to squeeze in a doctor's appointment. I tell her I'll be there and she's grateful I can cover. Head to the call which runs until 10:15. Prep for a quick call with my manager to run a few questions by her before I speak to the hiring manager. Head to the call with my manager, connect with her, and then stare at the wall for a while.

Afternoon: Head to my 1 pm call with the hiring manager. Learn more about the expat job (which would be 3 years long, oof) but in a city which I'm super interested in and the job itself would be a dream job. Lunch is the last of the leftover Thai fried rice. My mind wanders for the rest of the afternoon, and I work for a few hours. Take a tea break in the afternoon.  

Evening: Keep working until dinner at 8, which is rice & goat stew. Brush my teeth & do a coconut oil pull; work for 30 more minutes; and then pass out at 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment