Sunday, June 12, 2022

Money Diary #103

Morning: Up around 6:30, brush my teeth, and drink a cup of tea. Get an urgent email from a colleague, review it & send to my boss for her review, and then she connects with another colleague. Once I have everyone's feedback, I reply and jump on a 8 am call. That ends within 30 minutes and I eat a croissant (& drink another cup of tea) for breakfast. Review a project before I head to a call to meet our interns at 10. They ask very thoughtful questions, and I did a similar internship during school which furthered my interest in where I ultimately ended up. They are interested in a specific area of work that I do, so I make note of their request and quickly message my boss to see if she's alright with me putting together a quick intro session to what I do. She is, and I schedule another meeting with the interns next week. 

Afternoon: Lunch is rice & fish stew, and then jump on a 1:30 call with a colleague. In the middle of that, I get an urgent meeting invite for 2, so I head to that meeting once the first one wraps up. In the second meeting, I'm asked for my feedback, and I joke I should've brought the interns to this call. Everyone laughs, and I'm done with meetings for the day. Review a project for a few hours and then drink a cup of tea. 

Evening: Review an interview I found online with the hiring manager from a few years ago, and jot down some thoughts/questions in order to prep for my call with him tomorrow. Dinner is rice & fish stew, do a coconut oil pull, and brush my teeth. Exhausted, I fall asleep around 9:15.

No comments:

Post a Comment