Monday, May 30, 2022

Money Diary #94

Morning: Up around 7:30 and migrate to the sofa. Turn on my laptop and review some emails. The sofa feels empty without the dog, awww. He hugs me on the sofa for a while and then goes to the gym, so I get up, brush my teeth, and shower. Once he is back, we head to a local burger place for lunch. 

Afternoon: He gets a double hamburger, I get a spicy chicken sandwich, and we both get fries & strawberry milkshakes. He grabs a hamburger meal & a strawberry shake for his mom, we go to drop it off, and head to his friend's boba shop afterwards. His friend's wife is there to take publicity pictures for the shop and has extra leftover drinks for us. We head back home, I drink the watermelon & lychee boba drink, and turn on my laptop. Review an email, respond, and then nap for a bit while missing the warm ball of fuzz that accompanied me on my couch naps over the past few days, awwww.

Evening: He warms up pizza and macraroni for dinner. Text a good friend in California about how much I miss the dog since she is the biggest dog lover that I know and volunteers at her local animal shelter. Watch The Hobbit, brush my teeth & do the activated charcoal mouthwash, and bed around 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment