Monday, May 30, 2022

Money Diary #93

Morning: Wake up around 7:30, SO heads to his sailing event, and the dog & I move to the couch. We cuddle and nap for the rest of the morning while Schitt's Creek plays in the background. 

Afternoon: Once SO gets back home, I get up and brush my teeth. He warms up pizza for lunch. Spend the rest of the afternoon cuddling on the couch with the dog. Around 5, we take her for her walk and then head home.  

Evening: Once we're home, I give the dog a big hug since she is going back to her owner tonight. I go in the bedroom, and as soon as SO opens the door, the dog jumps on the bed, so SO takes her in the living room. I hear her owner ring the doorbell, and they leave shortly thereafter. I sit on the sofa a while and there are tears running down my face. I've never been a dog person, and this was the first dog that matched my personality to a T. A total introvert but loves to cuddle, awwwww. I hope I get to see her again some day. Dinner is macroroni and pizza and bed around midnight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment