Saturday, May 28, 2022

Money Diary #91

Morning: Hear my phone buzz around 7:30, get an email, and respond. Around 9, I move to the sofa and the dog keeps me company. I get an email that has the potential to be life changing from my boss's boss, and I immediately freak out & tell SO. Call my dad to tell him as well. Review some emails and jump on a 10 am call. That ends in 45 minutes. Brush my teeth, and sign into my 11 am call with my boss. As soon as she signs into the call, we both start laughing as the life-changing email from the morning is something I've wanted for 7 years (and I've known my boss for the entire time), but I don't know if it makes sense for me personally right now. My boss also shares some news about the department, and I have a lot to think about. 

Afternoon: Log off and keep an eye out on email. In the afternoon, an email comes in and I quickly call my boss to touch base. The rest of the afternoon sees various emails come in, and towards the end of the afternoon, I get an email from the hiring manager of the potential life-changing job. 

Evening: SO heads to the gym, and I fall sleep for a bit. Once he's back, we head to Costco. Dinner is two slices of pepperoni pizza with a chicken bake ($7.55). We're too late to order a whole pizza since it's so close to closing time, so we'll get it tomorrow. He gets Nescafe coffee that's on sale, and then we head back home. Walk the dog and come back. I really need to shower, but feel exhausted & I fall asleep at 10. 

No comments:

Post a Comment