Friday, May 27, 2022

Money Diary #90

Morning: Wake up at 5:15, brush my teeth, and log on. Work for a couple of hours, sign into my 7:30 meeting, and that runs for 1.5 hours. Right after, I head to another meeting which ends at 10:15. I zone out for an hour, and then jump on my 11:30 call which ends in an hour.

Afternoon: Right after, I head to a 12:30 call which goes until 4. In the middle of it, I eat a cupcake for a snack. I also talk to my boss (video this time, since my hair is somewhat manageable, haha). SO texts that he is going to go pick up the dog from his coworker after work and then come home. Prep for my meeting with my boss. After SO gets back home, I see he has brought me Crumbl cookies from work (yum). 

Evening: Watch Emily in Paris & head to my favorite burger place where we use a coupon to get two burgers, fries, and a drink ($10.38). Come home, walk the dog, and watch Friends. Bed around 11:30.

Eating out = $10.38

Total = $10.38

No comments:

Post a Comment