Friday, May 27, 2022

Money Diary #89

Morning: Don't sleep very well because of the Apple News text, and wake up at 6:30. Brush my teeth, start working, and drink a cup of coffee. He makes it with almond milk and it's super tasty. Keep working until noon. 

Afternoon: Jump on a meeting, and once it's over at 2, quickly connect with my boss. I can't show my face on video today since I haven't had a chance to wash it, lol, so I tell her and she laughs. Keep working until 7.

Evening: Go to IKEA for dinner ($17.54), where we each get the chicken tender plate and a drink. He gets double fries, and I get fries & mashed potatoes. I am starving and finish my huge plate of food. He grabs a rug and then we head home. Veg on the couch for a while, watch Netflix, and bed around 11. 

Eating out = $17.54

Total = $17.54


No comments:

Post a Comment