Friday, May 27, 2022

Money Diary #88

Morning: Wake up around 6, brush my teeth, and drink a cup of tea. Wash my face, put on a charcoal face mask, and go shower & shave my legs. Prep for my morning meeting with my boss, and head to that. Once that's over, I ask my dad to sit with me for a benefits webcast.

Afternoon: Do some follow-ups, eat lunch of rice & fish stew, and then jump on my 12:30 call. Get ready to head back to SO's place and eat air-fried spring rolls & tea. Mom makes egg stew to take back to SO and packs that in the car. Head to SO's place, and walk for a bit. Get an Apple News text and let SO know. Once SO comes home, we head to Walmart for onions & lemon juice ($4.56). 

Evening: Then go to Albertsons where he gets bananas & macaroni salad, and I get bananas ($0.80). We also each have a $2 Starbucks digital coupon for a grande drink, so he gets a chocolate cold brew & I get an iced chai latte. We use a Starbucks card from over 15 (!) years ago and owe $0.05 for both drinks. It begins pouring outside, so we hang out in the store for a while and enjoy our drinks. Once the rain lessens up, we go to another Alberstons since the first one didn't have the brats and chips which were on sale. This store doesn't have them either, and as we're walking outside, I find 2 pennies and he tells me he found 26 cents earlier. Go home, eat dinner of egg salsa and chicken salsa, and bed around 1.

Groceries = $5.41

Change found = $0.28

Total = $5.13 

No comments:

Post a Comment