Monday, May 23, 2022

Money Diary #87

Morning: Hear my phone buzz at 6 with a text from Dad who left around 3 this morning to head to a nearby city for work. It's his first day "back" in the office in over 2 years, and even though he WFH, he wanted to have a desk so he went in today. Fall back asleep and wake up a bit before 7. Brush my teeth, drink a cup of tea, and check work email. Eat buttered bread and a hard boiled egg, along with another cup of tea, for breakfast. Go shower, prep for my morning meeting with my boss, and jump on that call. It ends at noon, and then we both dial into a departmental call.

Afternoon: That call goes as expected, and once it's over at 1, eat lunch of cauliflower fried rice & air-fried chicken. Head to a 1:30 call that goes until 3. Do some follow-up items from the meeting with my boss, review a few projects, and drink a cup of coffee. Dad calls around 5 that he's headed back home. SO tells me we're babysitting a coworker's puppy over Memorial Day weekend. 

Evening: Keep working until 7. Dad reaches home at 7:30, we all have dinner at 8 (cauliflower fried rice & fish stew), and do a coconut oil pull. Brush my teeth and bed around 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment