Thursday, May 19, 2022

Money Diary #82

Morning: Hear the 6:30 alarm go off, get up, and brush my teeth. Log on to my 7 am webcast and listen in. Once that ends, dial into an 8:30 meeting that ends by 9. Work starts coming in, and I get started on various projects. I have a call with a colleague at 10:30. We end up chatting a while so the call goes for an hour. SO warms up a burrito around 11:30. He thinks that we'll split it, but um, by the time I get done, there's like nothing left, haha. 

Afternoon: Continue working on projects that come in. Do the activated charcoal mouthwash, prep for my meeting with my boss, and then head to back-to-back calls. Once the last call ends, do some follow-up items from the meeting with my boss and keep working on projects for the rest of the afternoon.

Evening: Keep working until 9. SO warms up Mom's egg stew, cauliflower rice, and salmon for dinner. As I'm eating, another email comes in, so once I finish eating, I log back on and review the project. Watch Rebecca for an hour or so. Brush my teeth, do the activated charcoal mouthwash, and bed at 11:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment