Thursday, May 19, 2022

Money Diary #83

Morning: Wake up around 7, check my emails, and see that I've gotten accepted into a program at work! Brush my teeth, log on, and continue working on the projects from yesterday. Head to an 8 am training where I listen in & keep working. The training goes until 10, and then I jump on a call with a colleague. During the call, the smoke alarm beeps every once in a while, and I realize it might be the battery. Text SO to let him know. Warm up a burrito, eat for a while, and then jump on a noon call.

Afternoon: Get an action item from my boss during the call, so I follow up on that & set up a meeting. Drink a tangerine La Croix. Head to a call with my boss at 1 and go over a few things. I tell her about the program acceptance (she had encouraged me to apply), and she asks if I can forward the email to her so she can forward along to her boss. Awww. Log on to my 1:30, listen in, and keep working on projects. SO comes home before 3 from his volunteering day (YAY!). I finish the projects a bit before 5 and log off. 

Evening: Watch Marriage or Mortgage, and an email comes in. Log back on, set up a meeting for tomorrow morning, and watch Never Have I Ever. Dinner is cauliflower & veggies that Mom made, brush teeth, and do the activated charcoal mouthwash. Watch the next episode of The Kardashians, and bed around 11. 

No comments:

Post a Comment