Saturday, April 23, 2022

Money Diary #56

Morning: Up at 7, drink a cup of tea, and eat a fried egg for breakfast. Shower, prep for my morning meetings, and jump on my back-to-back calls at 10:30. They finish within an hour, and I send a couple of follow-up emails. 

Afternoon: Lunch is rice & fish stew. I am exhausted and I take a nap for half an hour. A colleague calls at 3, but I want to first finish what I'm working on so I power through and then call her back at 4. After 45 minutes, we still haven't reached a resolution, so I request we continue the conversation next week. I know she is not thrilled, but I'm mentally exhausted after this week. Have Thai iced tea for a snack.

Evening: Continue stressing about things at work. Watch TV, dinner is rice & fish stew, and brush my teeth. Bed around 10:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment