Saturday, April 23, 2022

Money Diary #57

Morning: Up at 7, Mom lets me know they're heading to Albertsons, and brush my teeth. Dad calls to ask what drinks I want from the store, and I tell him Coke Zero. Once parents are back, we have breakfast of toasted bread and an omelette. Mom tells me they didn't get Coke Zero there because Dad didn't want to do double coupons since only one checkout stand was open, LOL. They are going to Costco and another Albertsons, so they head out. I tell them to bring back a cheese pizza from Costco. I walk around the house for a while and listen to music. That helps my nerves quite a bit. Dad calls to say that this Albertsons doesn't have too many Coke Zeros, so I tell him to get a couple of Cherry Cokes. They get regular Cokes and orange Fantas for themselves, and I'll bring back the Coke Zeros & Cherry Cokes to SO. Once parents get back, I go shower & shampoo my hair. I seem to have developed an infection-type scab around my ear and Mom helps me to treat that. 

Afternoon: Lunch is a couple of slices of pizza, and I wash that down with Coke. Mom wants to try a Cherry Coke so she swaps one of the regular Cokes for a Cherry Coke, and I'll take the rest back to SO. Take a nap for an hour, walk around the house more, and then start working around 4. Take a snack break and drink a cup of tea. 

Evening: Continue working until 7, and then walk around the house for a while. Dinner is a couple more slices of pizza (with roasted veggies this time), do a coconut oil pull, and brush my teeth. Watch I Dream of Jeannie and Bewitched re-runs and bed around 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment