Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Money Diary #54

Morning: Up at 3:30, check email, and fall asleep again. Repeat at 6:30 and then it's a struggle to get up until 8. Drink a cup of tea, eat a fried egg, and go shower. There was supposed to be a departmental meeting today, but it gets canceled and rescheduled for tomorrow. A really long project comes in that I decide to start tackling tomorrow.

Afternoon: Lunch is cauliflower fried rice & fish stew & I chew on a good bone marrow for a while. Do a coconut oil pull & brush my teeth. Jump on my 1 pm call that runs until 3. An email comes in that I respond to and jot down notes to go over with my manager tomorrow. I read an article on subtlety in corporate America & how "even if you prevail in the current situation, you're going to be dealing with at least some people who will hold a grudge. They will just be more subtle about it."

Evening: It'll be my first time talking to my manager after her sad personal news (and the first time that someone I'm close to is going through this), so I talk to my dad for a while about it. Dinner is rice & fish stew. Do a coconut oil pull, brush my teeth, and bed around 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment