Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Money Diary #47

Morning: Wake up around 7, and oof, I am so tired. Traveling took a lot out of me. Brush my teeth and drink a cup of tea. Lay on the couch and send a couple of emails. Keep an eye out on my inbox and see several projects come in. Still feeling tired, so I go shower to wake myself up. 

Afternoon: Lunch is cauliflower fried rice & an omelet. Review the projects that came in this morning and jot down some notes for a meeting with my manager. Sign into my 2 pm Zoom call and listen in. It ends around 3:45, I send a couple of emails about a topic that I'm not sure why I was pulled into, and have a cup of tea with a hashbrown for an afternoon snack.

Evening: Watch TV, dinner is homemade bread & air-fried shrimp, and brush my teeth. A work email comes in that I need to connect with my manager on, so I set up some time with her tomorrow. I read about how "a rich life is determined by where the money is spent, rather than how much is spent." Bed around 10.


No comments:

Post a Comment