Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Money Diary #46

Morning: Wake up at 7 and feel good after getting plenty of sleep last night. Brush my teeth, shower, and get dressed. Check out of the hotel around 8:45 and make myself a couple of cups of coffee in the lobby. Manager finishes up a call and we head into work around 10. We stop by the campus coffee shop where she gets coffee and a spinach danish & I get a breakfast burrito. She needs to run upstairs to her 10:30 meeting, so I hang out at the coffee shop until the barista finishes making her drink. Deliver it to her and then settle in to do some work & prep for my weekly meeting with her at 11:30. That goes well and finishes pretty quickly, so we pack up to leave for the airport and grab some lunch.

Afternoon: Head to a salad place in a nearby city that she really likes & I get a Cobb salad and Swoon lemonade. Make a note to price check the lemonade since it's no sugar & really tasty. In the middle of lunch, we get a notification that our flight is delayed by 3 hours! Finish lunch and head back to campus (I suggested that we head to the nearby mall, lol). I finish up a project while she takes a call. Back on the road to the airport at 3, go through security, and make our way to the airport lounge. I eat mushroom brie soup, ham/cheese combo, brownies, rice krispy treats, and some pasta. Wash that all down with iced tea. Once I'm sufficiently full (lol), I do a bit of work. We board around 5:45 and take off.

Evening: During the flight, eat the other half of the breakfast burrito and the to-go box of brownies & rice krispy treats that I had made myself in the lounge (lol). Once we land, parents are there to pick me up. Manager sends a really sweet text about the trip, I respond to that, and back home around 10. Drink a glass of Coke, attempt to empty out luggage (and fail miserably), and brush my teeth. Fall sleep at 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment