Friday, April 8, 2022

Money Diary #42

Morning: Wake up, check email, and see it's 6:30. Go back to sleep for a while. See that it's 8, lay in bed for a while, and keep an eye out on my inbox. Watch more Ultimatum and eat the superfood parfait for breakfast. Call my mom, brush my teeth, and prep for my noon call.

Afternoon: That call goes well, and I'm done with meetings for the day. Fall asleep with Ultimatum in the background, and when I wake up, it's an hour later. Start watching Monster-in-Law, and once he is done with work, I get dressed to go out. Our first stop is a golf store and then we stop by the Middle Eastern store so I can pick up some juices for my parents ($4.31). The store owner tries to sell us meat as well, but it's too expensive here and we can get it cheaper elsewhere. We politely decline and head out. Last stop is Costco where we first order pepperoni pizza ($10.77). Walk around the store and end up grabbing 4 limoncello white chocolate almonds & a pullover for him since it's on clearance ($41.06).

Evening: Watch more Monster-in-Law. Eat 3 slices of pizza for dinner and wash it down with IKEA strawberry apple lemon juice. Shower, watch The Blind Side, and bed around midnight.

Groceries = $56.14

Total = $56.14

No comments:

Post a Comment