Saturday, April 9, 2022

Money Diary #43

Morning: Up to my 7:15 alarm, brush teeth, and put things into the car to bring back to parents' place. Kiss SO goodbye, and as I'm driving back, I realize I forgot the juices we bought yesterday. When I get to parents' place, SO texts the same and says he can drop them off later in the afternoon. It's a tad out of his way, so I tell him I'll grab them after getting back from the work trip. Breakfast is a couple of slices of toast with a hard-boiled egg and some tea. Walk around the house a bit & try on pants for the work trip (um, the usual ones don't fit & barely make it past my thighs, lol).

Afternoon: Lunch is plant patties with the last of the espresso coconut water. Shower & wash my hair. Watch Masters on TV, pack for trip, and get my boarding pass. An afternoon snack of tea and hashbrowns. Walk around the house for a bit.

Evening: Do a clay face mask. Dinner is cauliflower fried rice, plant meat stir fry, and air-fried shrimp. Brush teeth and bed around 11.  

No comments:

Post a Comment