Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Money Diary #39

Morning: Up around 6:45, brush my teeth, and drink a cup of tea. Dial into a 7:30 Zoom call about the organizational changes, and my manager IMs me during it to see how I'm feeling. Have I mentioned how much I love working for her? Sign into an 8:30 call and work on projects as I listen in. Take a shower, eat lunch of cauliflower fried rice & fried fish, and prep for my 11:30 meeting with my manager. 

Afternoon: That call goes well, and I'm on a series of meetings straight through 4:30. My last call is one with a colleague from a different group that I'm interested in learning more about, and her feedback to me is super candid & gives me a lot to think about, including whether my interest makes sense for my career. Jot down some notes to connect with my manager on and eat a snack of tea and hashbrowns. 

Evening: Do more work, dinner is cauliflower fried rice & fish stew, and bed around 10:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment