Monday, April 4, 2022

Money Diary #38

Morning: Hear emails pinging on my phone around 7, get up, and see emails & meeting invites about organizational changes to the company. Brush my teeth, drink a cup of tea, and jump on a 8:30 Zoom call about the changes. Once that ends, drink another cup of tea, have an omelet for breakfast, try to focus on work to get my mind off of the organizational changes, and then go shower around 11. Cut my fingernails as they've gotten too long for my liking and are starting to get in the way.  

Afternoon: Eat lunch of cauliflower fried rice & an omelet and head to a 12:30 Zoom call (also about the changes). I connect with my manager right after on substantive things as well as our respective reactions to the changes, and I always feel better after talking to her. Work a bit more, and then a 3 pm department Zoom call about the changes. Drink a cup of tea and eat an Amy's burrito for a snack once the call ends. Also split a Hershey's cookies 'n cream collider with Mom, which is really tasty. 

Evening: Work for the next several hours to get projects completed and to prepare for my meetings tomorrow. Dinner is cauliflower fried rice, goat stew, and plant meat stir fry (which is absolutely divine). Wash that all down with cold-pressed orange juice. There are storms anticipated tonight, so watch the news, brush my teeth, and get a text for a tornado warning. We all go to the closet for 15 or so minutes, watch the weather for a while, and bed around 11:45.





No comments:

Post a Comment