Sunday, March 20, 2022

Money Diary #23

Morning: Hear him get up to leave for his sailing event, and by the time I get up, it's 7:45. Take laundry out of the dryer and fold it. Move things into my car and brush my teeth. Call parents to let them know I'm on my way to their place. Once I get there, Dad helps me unload the car. Eat a buttered slice of toast, shower, and wash & shampoo my hair again today. Hang out on the couch and watch March Madness with Dad. We both comment on how Reggie Miller just does not age! Haha. Mom says she really likes the Corelle plates from Target.

Afternoon: Lunch is rice & spicy fish and onion curry, yum. Food coma immediately hits afterwards and I take a nap as March Madness plays in the background. Parents go grocery shopping, and once they are back, Mom asks if anyone wants ice cream. Dad and I split a coconut melona while Mom has a melon melona. More March Madness, and then an afternoon snack for everyone of ladyfingers and English tea with milk and sugar. Sit with Dad who explains taxes and Turbotax to me.  

Evening: More March Madness, and do a hot oil mask on my hair. Dad is watching the Hallmark Channel (HAHA!), but I want to watch I Dream of Jeannie, so I switch the TV to that. Dinner is rice & spicy fish and onion curry with freshly-squeezed orange juice. Brush teeth and bed around 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment