Saturday, March 26, 2022

Money Diary #28

Morning: Wake up a bit past 7 and realize it's Bridgerton Season 2 day!! I have a bit of work to do before I can settle in with Netflix, so I send a couple of emails and hunker down for a few hours with work. Around 10, my boss calls me letting me know she'll be flying into the main office next month and if I'd be interested in going as well. I think it'd be a good idea for me to go, though the introvert in me wrestles with anxiety. I also struggle with showing up to HQ heavier than I'd like to be. Ultimately, I decide to go and connect with our admin to book flights & hotels. 

Afternoon: He wants to go buy the golf clubs he saw yesterday, so we first stop at Costco to pick up lunch of hot dogs and a mocha freeze ($6.48). Then stop by the golf store where he buys clubs, and once we're home, eat lunch. Connect with our admin one more time and get confirmation on the hotel & flights. I'm kind of nervous but also really excited. Get a couple of things done for work and send them off. He sees a golf glove on Craigslist that's apparently right in the neighborhood so we go there and buy it ($5). Then stop by Albertsons to pick up more Space Coke (LOL) and the free butter ($4.09). Watch the initial episodes of Bridgerton, and Pen's statement of "when you're invisible, it brings all the amusement you want without any of the expectations that popularity brings you" simply amazes me. 

Evening: He makes mushroom & egg rice for dinner, and I keep watching Season 2 of Bridgerton. OMG, I love this so much. Power through all of the season and finish a little after midnight. Bed around 1. 

Eating out = $6.48

Clothing = $5

Groceries = $4.09

Total = $15.57

No comments:

Post a Comment