Monday, March 14, 2022

Money Diary #17

Morning: I hear my work phone pinging with instant messages, see it's before 5, and turn the notifications off. Finally wake up at 8:30 and check email. He makes coffee, I watch Friends, and keep an eye out on email.

Afternoon: Wash my face, Listerine, and jump onto my 12:30 Zoom call. Once that ends, we head out to Kroger to grab Rockstar energy drinks that are 10 for $10 and pick up a couple of clearance naans that I'll bring back to parents this weekend. Up next is Costco where he gets dog treats, limoncello white chocolate almonds, and cereal. I get a mocha freeze ($3.24). After getting back home, I jot down a couple of notes in preparation for my call with my boss tomorrow, do some work, and then watch Friends. I also read about how you spend your days is how you spend your life. Munch on some limoncello white chocolate almonds while he plays GT7. I tell him to take the plate of almonds away from me, otherwise they'll disappear really soon.

Evening: He goes to the gym to work out and drops me off at the mall. I walk around and find 39 cents in spare change. Once he's done, we head to his mom's house to drop off dog treats and some limoncello white chocolate almonds. Come home, eat Japanese chicken curry & rice for dinner, and watch him play GT7. Bed around midnight. 

Eating out = $3.24
Spare change found = $0.39
Total = $2.85

No comments:

Post a Comment