Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Money Diary #18

Morning: Up around 7:30, lounge around, and finally get out of bed around 8. Keep an eye on email, and log into my 9 am Zoom call. Watch Friends for a bit once the call ends. My regular meeting during lunch tomorrow gets canceled, so since he's WFH this week, we make tentative plans to head to a sushi buffet place tomorrow. Call to see when they open as we want to be the first in line for their shrimp tempura (since they tend to have limited quantities), lol.

Afternoon: Attend a noon meeting, which ends in 15 minutes. Watch the inbox for email and look at notes for my meeting with my boss towards the end of the workday. Meeting with the boss goes well, I set up a call for next week, and I log off. More Friends. It's the Emily episodes and I had forgotten how she had been introduced into the storyline. He wants to head back to the motorcycle store since he has two coupons, so I get dressed.

Evening: Head to the store, he gets a tire rack, and then he drops me off at the mall while he goes to work out at the gym. I find 29 cents on the ground, and he finds a penny at the gym. Once we're back home, dinner is leftover Japanese chicken curry & rice with iced tea. More Friends, watch him play GT7, and bed around midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment