Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Money Diary #12

Morning: Up around 7:45, check email, and migrate to the sofa. Watch Netflix (Friends) and he makes coffee. Brush my teeth, and hop on a noon call. 

Afternoon: The noon call ends early, so I eat a couple of slices of banana bread. Right after the call ends, I do a quick walk around the living room as I'm a bit perplexed as to why I'm mad. There were three stakeholders on this call besides me: the requestor stakeholder and the other two approver stakeholders. The approver stakeholders were not prepared at all, and while the call went fine, I'm struggling to understand why I care that they were unprepared. Drink more coffee, watch The Mentalist, and get ready to leave for his dentist appointment. While he goes in for his appointment, I sit in the car and read. He is done by 5 and we head off to Costco. 

Evening: At Costco, we get a bunch of things, including pork loin (which is $4 off), clothes for him (English Laundry pants, a skater-brand t-shirt, and joggers) and clothes for me (red Nautica hoodie and black Champion sweatshirt). My work clothing is now basically all Costco clearance athleisure, and I love it. My current sweatshirts that I wear on Zoom calls are green and red, so the black sweatshirt is going to be my go-to when I'm on more formal Zoom calls. My Zoom background is set to white, and the black on white will look awesome while still being super comfortable. I grab us a whole pepperoni pizza for dinner ($10.77). On the way home, I call our local outlet store that's closing in a couple of weeks to see how late they are open tonight (only until 7) and when the closing sale begins (Friday!). We make plans to head there on Friday afternoon. Once we get home, I have a couple of slices of pizza for dinner along with a glass of Coke Zero. I watch some Mentalist and then he plays GT7. Around 9:45, he asks if I'm tired (which means he wants to go to bed, haha). We head to bed, play on on our phones a bit, and fall asleep around 11.

Eating out = $10.77

Total = $10.77

No comments:

Post a Comment