Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Money Diary #11

Morning: Hear my phone pinging with emails, so I wake up around 7:30 and send off a quick email. He gets up, gets dressed, and kisses me goodbye. Keep an eye out on emails and log on to an investing presentation that a vendor is putting on. I sent an email to a group I'm interested in learning more about and they email back! Set up a call with them later this week. My noon meeting gets canceled. I brush my teeth.  

Afternoon: Turn on Netflix (Friends), eat a couple of slices of banana bread, and jump on my 2 pm call. It's a video call that runs til almost 4. Take a shower, wash & shampoo my hair, and get dressed (hoodie and sweatshirt) since we're running errands later tonight. SO calls that there is a lot of traffic. I eat a matcha choco roll, yum, and drink a bit of Coke Zero.

Evening: Watch The Mentalist and SO comes home. He plays GT7 while using my hip as a table (hahaha) as I lay on the couch. Around 8:30, we get ready to head out so I put my beanie since it's very cold outside. Stop by his friend's Boba store, where we get a couple of free bobas -- wintermelon crema for me (yum!) and an assam black tea with grass jelly for him. He hangs out with his friend for a bit and I drink my wintermelon crema drink. That first sip where it's all crema is delicious, and I drink half the drink by the time we head out. Stop by Walmart next and get boneless skinless chicken thighs, chocolate toast crunch, hot dogs, and almond milk. He says he'll make Japanese chicken curry (my fav) soon so we'll need to grab carrots and onions in the next couple of days. Back home and drink the rest of my wintermelon crema. He cooks chicken noodle soup with eggs and rice -- it's incredibly tasty, and yes, I'm very spoiled. Bed around 12:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment