Monday, March 7, 2022

Money Diary #10

Morning: Up around 5 and promptly fall back asleep. Next thing I know it's 7, so I turn my 7:15 alarm off. I get up, take out the trash, and Listerine. I see I have more projects come in than usual, so I get started on those. He heads to work, and I jump on my 8 am call with an international colleague. It goes pretty well, and I jot down some notes to share with my manager. Keep working on the projects that came in earlier this morning until I more or less finish them and prep for my afternoon meeting with my manager. Jump on a 11 am webcast where I listen in.

Afternoon: Dial into a 12:30 Zoom group call hosted by my manager. She runs meetings really efficiently, and we're done within 15 minutes. Draft a few emails to send, and then jump on my 1:30 meeting with my manager. I go over a few things with her and have a couple of action items after the call. I complete those items and then grab 4 slices of banana bread. So um, I cannot stand bananas but I LOVE banana bread, YUM. Pour myself a glass of Coke Zero and log off for the day. 

Evening: SO comes home around 5 and has a couple of York Peppermint patties for me (that are devoured very quickly) along with a glass of iced tea. He needs help moving the roof rack from his car, so I huff and puff for 15 minutes as we move it from the car into the storage area. As soon as we're done, I pour another glass of Coke Zero and pass out on the couch. He goes to the gym and I watch Friends. Once he's back, I switch to The Mentalist. He warms up the last of the pasta, and I also have a bite of his mom's beef stew (yum). I head back to the couch and watch more Mentalist for a while. He wants to play GT7, so I veg for a couple of hours and bed around midnight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment