Saturday, July 16, 2022

Money Diary #139

Morning: Up at 5:30, brush my teeth, and drink a cup of tea. Head to the bathroom and log on around 6. Send an email and head back to the bathroom. Settle in for my 7:30 meeting which ends in 30 minutes. Jump on the 8 am call with the department & the leader of the department. We spend half an hour introducing ourselves and get to know the leader a bit. After the meeting, I get a chat message from a senior colleague if I can set up a couple of follow-up meetings on our project. I send those invites & eat half of a blueberry bagel for breakfast. Also have another cup of tea. Jump on my 9:30 call that ends in 15 minutes. I get another project to work on, and as I start reviewing it, I get stressed. I reach out to my soon-to-be-former boss, and she, being the great human she is, sets up a meeting with me tomorrow to go over. Work on other projects and send related emails. Jump on a group call with my boss. She can tell something is wrong, and I tell her we'll chat tomorrow when it's just her and me. 

Afternoon: Head to a noon call that ends after 30 minutes & eat a milk-based dish for a very quick lunch. Jump on my last meeting of the day at 1 & jot down some notes to share with the senior colleague next week. Go shower, eat sliced mangoes as a snack, and keep working for the next few hours. Stop for an afternoon snack of milk tea & crackers, and then more work.

Evening: Keep working, review projects, and send emails. Dinner is rice & my favorite spicy fish stew. Do the coconut oil pull, brush my teeth, and log back on. Review a project, let my colleague know that I've completed my review & that I've inserted questions for her, and a different colleague sees I'm online and says I should log off, haha. I tell him the same, and I log off at 10. Oof, so tired today. Surf the internet for an hour, and bed at 11. 

No comments:

Post a Comment