Sunday, July 10, 2022

Money Diary #134

Morning: Wake up around 6:45, brush my teeth, and drink a cup of tea. Go shower and breakfast is a hard boiled egg with toast. Get dressed & head out to our local Chinatown. First stop is the grocery store where we get goatmeat, salmon steak, and perch along with various veggies. Next is the Asian bakery where they get garlic toast and I get a couple of milk butter rolls. They split one garlic toast & save the other for later, and I do the same with the milk butter roll. Then is the Japanese store where Dad buys stuff for the garden. He asks if I want sugarcane juice and I ask the same question back to him, lol. We decide to pass this time, and head to the Thai place to grab fried rice & panang curry for lunch. Last stop is the ethnic grocery store where they get a bunch of groceries. 

Afternoon: Get back home around 1 and unload groceries. Lunch is fried rice, white rice, and panang curry. Do the coconut oil pull. Read for a while for work & take notes. Eat the milk butter roll from this morning and drink a cup of coffee for an afternoon snack. Continue reading for work & taking notes. 

Evening: Dinner is leftover fried rice & panang curry. Do the coconut oil pull, read & take notes for work, and brush my teeth. Play on my tablet for a while and then bed around 10:30. 

No comments:

Post a Comment