Saturday, June 11, 2022

Money Diary #101

Morning: Wake up around 7, brush my teeth, and drink a cup of tea. Eat a croissant for breakfast, check emails, and prep for my 10:30 meeting. Jump on that call, connect with a colleague, and she requests a follow-up email to another colleague. I send that email and then review projects that have come in throughout the morning. A meeting later this afternoon gets canceled and moved to tomorrow. 

Afternoon: Lunch is rice, veggies, and fish stew. Do a coconut oil pull, prep for my upcoming meeting with my manager, and head to that call. Our office is having an off-site at the nearby baseball stadium, and she says if I go, she'll go. I'm the biggest baseball fan, and these seats come with unlimited free food (lol), so I tell her I'd love to go except for the fact that the day of the offsite is my meeting-heavy day. She tells me it's okay to miss the meetings that day, but I'll feel bad for missing for a baseball game & ultimately decide to pass on it, haha. Head to another call with her and another colleague and then I'm done with calls for the day. Drink a cup of tea for a snack and review projects. I follow up with the hiring manager regarding a position in an international office & set up time with him to chat later this week.

Evening: Watch TV; dinner is rice, veggies, and fish stew; and brush my teeth. Do a coconut oil pull and bed around 10. 

No comments:

Post a Comment