Monday, May 9, 2022

Money Diary #73

Morning: Up around 6:30, brush my teeth, and make scrambled eggs for everyone. Air fry carp for fish stew for lunch. Eat the scrambled eggs & a slice of buttered toast for breakfast. Go shower, prep for my 9 am meeting, and head to that call. Once that is over, do some work and prep for my meetings tomorrow.

Afternoon: Jump on a 12:30 call that ends at 1. Eat lunch of rice, spinach, and fish stew. Watch Bewitched and apparently doze off for half an hour. Hear an email come in on my phone that wakes me up. Check email and do more prep for meetings tomorrow. Parents head to the grocery store for the weekly freebies and hashbrowns that are on sale. They don't find the freebies at the nearby store, so they'll head to another location tomorrow. Air fry hashbrowns and have tea for a snack. Read for a while, and here is what I learn:

  • Dual life goals: "I had two goals in life -- to be a doctor and a writer."
  • Good advice: "When in doubt, do nothing."

Evening: Dinner is leftover Thai food and then brush my teeth. Read Company of One for a while and bed around 10:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment