Friday, May 6, 2022

Money Diary #70

Morning: Wake up around 6:30, turn on the laptop to prep for the 9:30 meeting, and brush my teeth around 8. Walk a bit and decide to skip breakfast. Drink cold-pressed orange juice and head to the 9:30 meeting. I have a couple of pieces of feedback and I call my manager since I'm not sure whether the feedback is landing. It's always nice to run things by her and I am grateful to have such a responsive manager. Another colleague messages me on the office chat, and I respond to a couple of her messages. Decide to hold off on responding to the rest since I'm getting distracted from the meeting. The meeting is only supposed to run until 11:15, but it presses on. A few minutes later, my boss texts and asks if I mind staying on. I'm happy to and she drops off. I stay on for another half an hour, text my boss regarding next steps, and am exhausted when the meeting ends. 

Afternoon: Another colleague reaches out over chat with a couple of questions, I respond to her, and then plop on the couch & veg for a while. Warm up fried rice, cauliflower, and egg curry. Watch I Dream of Jeannie and Bewitched. Text with Dad as they are coming back tomorrow. Walk for a while, go shower, and use the psoriasis shampoo. An email comes in, and I respond to that. Then, an email comes in where a response may involve some office politics, so I hold off on responding. A follow-up from the morning meeting comes in, but I'm tired and I decide to look at it on Sunday evening. Eat a few Ritz crackers for a snack.

Evening: Watch more Bewitched, then Shark Tank, and eat dinner of fried rice, egg curry, and ground turkey. Feeling tired, so bed around 10. 

No comments:

Post a Comment