Thursday, May 5, 2022

Money Diary #69

Morning: Up before 6:30, brush my teeth, and go check the mail. Get a Bath & Body Works coupon, so I text SO about it. Work for a while and then breakfast of air-fried bacon & cold-pressed orange juice at 9:30. Work some more, and then jump on an 11:30 Zoom call with my boss. She returned from her work trip earlier than expected and fills me in on why. I go over some projects with her, and our call goes until 12:30. I speak to her about a potential development program and she's on board with my applying to it.

Afternoon: I work on some action items after I finish talking to her, and I see an invite for a 2:30 call. By the time I finish working, I realize it's almost 1:45 and I still haven't had lunch yet. Air fry shrimp & salmon for lunch and pour two glasses of orange Fanta. It smells a bit as I'm putting it in the air fryer, but I decide to eat it anyway. Head to the 2:30 call which ends an hour later. Just sit on the couch for a while since I'm tired. Apply to the development program, and around 5, I go shower. 

Evening: An email comes in for our 9:30 call tomorrow, so I review that, text my manager on our office messenger about a game plan, and chat with her for a while. Finish around 8, and since I'm not hungry yet, surf the internet. More air-fried shrimp & salmon with fried rice & cauliflower for dinner. Thankfully, the shrimp is done, and I only have one more piece of salmon that I'll finish tomorrow. Reminder to myself to air fry seafood as soon as it's marinated. Otherwise, it starts smelling. Watch Rick Steves visit Cornwall and imagine living there. Do a coconut oil pull. Too tired to brush my teeth, so I watch How I Met Your Mother instead. Bed around 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment