Saturday, April 30, 2022

Money Diary #64

Morning: Hear parents up around 1 in the morning, shower, and get dressed to head to the airport for their trip. Around 3, they tell me they are leaving. I am kind of awake, say goodbye, and fall back into bed. Bring the computer to bed and turn on Audrey Hepburn's Sabrina. I drift in and out of sleep. Dad texts me at 5:30 that they are at the gate and then texts again around 7 as they take off. Finally get up and brush my teeth. Make scrambled eggs, air fry bacon, and pour a glass of the Kroger cold-pressed orange juice for breakfast. Still hungry, I eat some more of the caramel chocolate fudge cheesecake (LOL) and wash it down with a glass of Coke. Dad texts that they've landed. Watch Sabrina some more, and it's definitely a movie that I'll watch again. Parents call to let me know they're at their friends' place.

Afternoon: Put King of Queens on in the background and warm up the Chick-Fil-A sandwich for lunch. Wash it down with two glasses of Coke. Do a coconut oil pull. Do a hot water facial and wash my face with Dove soap. Take a shower, finish the last of the cheesecake, and air fry some chicken tenders. Read a few Money Diaries, one of which comments on how "hard my dad worked at a job he hated (CEO of a large company) so [the diarist] could do whatever we wanted in life." Another one exclaims "I'm sure there is an alternative universe me who learnt how to code and can now afford to eat meat more than a few times a week, lol." Watch Rick Steves visit Tuscany and then switch over to Larry, Curly, and Moe & their antics.

Evening: Decide to do the longer work project tomorrow and watch I Dream of Jeannie and Bewitched instead, lolDinner is cauliflower fried rice, egg curry, and ground turkey stir fry. Do a coconut oil pull, brush my teeth, and bed around 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment