Monday, April 25, 2022

Money Diary #59

Morning: Dad wakes me up at 6:30 since I have a 7 am webcast. Get up, brush my teeth, and log onto the call about organizational changes. Once that ends at 8, eat breakfast (buttered toast & an omelette with onions and peppers) and drink a cup of tea. Prep for my 9 am call and sign into that. Parents head out to Walmart to get some psoriasis cream and psoriasis shampoo for me. Do some prep for my meeting with my boss at 11 and then go shower. Meeting with boss goes well, and I do some quick action items before my noon call.

Afternoon: Noon call ends by 12:30, walk around the house a bit, and then lunch is a couple of slices of cheese pizza from Costco (apparently, there was still some leftover). Do a coconut oil pull and do work for a few hours. Manager emails around 4, I respond to that, and then call it a day. Parents buy tickets for their trip on Saturday. They're heading to the city where I grew up to visit their friends, and will be there for a week.

Evening: Walk around the house; dinner is cauliflower fried rice, aubergine, and egg curry; and do a coconut oil pull. Brush my teeth and bed around 10. 

No comments:

Post a Comment