Thursday, March 31, 2022

Money Diary #34

Morning: Up around 7:30, brush teeth, and make scrambled eggs for everyone. No meetings until 11:30 this morning, so drink a cup of tea and go shower. Prep for my afternoon meetings. Since my afternoon meetings run until 3, eat an early lunch at 11 of cauliflower fried rice & spicy fish stew with onions. I get a FedEx package from work for my upcoming trip. 

Afternoon: Power through meetings until 3. My last meeting is with my manager, I follow up on some to-do items from that, and call it a day. No more meetings for the week! I put an out of office up for tomorrow morning, since I'll be running a few errands with parents. An afternoon snack of pineapple coconut cake/tres leches, hashbrowns, and a cup of tea. Parents head out to Home Depot, and once they come back, Mom excitedly tells me that they got a free hydrangea plant since it was the last one!

Evening: Walk around the house to get some cardio in and clear my head. Dinner is cauliflower fried rice & spicy fish stew with onions. More walking around the house, brush my teeth, and Apple tells me I've walked more than 15,000 steps every day so far this year! Exhausted and bed around 11.


No comments:

Post a Comment