Saturday, February 26, 2022

Money Diary #1

Morning: Wake up around 7. Bathroom break and promptly head back to bed. He asks if I'm wide awake, and I tell him I might try to fall back asleep. I promptly pass out, and after what feels like half an hour later, I feel someone hug me. He tells me it's 11 (lol!!). Lounge around for another hour. 

Afternoon: Around noon, he mentions it'll start raining around 2 so we should probably start getting ready to run errands. He high fives me as I attempt to get out of bed, haha. Get dressed (sweats, hoodie, and jacket). He goes to work out and drops me off at the nearby mall. I walk around and people watch for the next 1.5 hours. After he picks me up, we head out to the nearby sporting goods store. He has a 20% off coupon and is trying to find a hat for me for an upcoming golf tournament we might attend. I'm not loving the choices, so he buys some gun parts and then we head out to Costco. Walk around, sample all the samples, and he gets some veggie straws. A late lunch of hot dogs at the food court and we get a whole pepperoni pizza to go ($14.02). I spill some pepsi as I get in the car, whoops. Get home, promptly lie down on the couch, and watch Love is Blind. He hands me a slice of pepperoni pizza, and I just veg for an hour. 

Evening: Around 5, I shower and get dressed as he has a meetup in the city. We leave around 6:30 and get there around 7. It's pretty packed, so we walk around a bit, and then the pizza arrives. I eat 4 slices of Silician pizza in round 1 and then grab 2 more slices. I manage to eat one more and then the other one goes to him. He recognizes some familiar faces in the crowd and chats with them. I try to walk the pizza off and then he grabs us two bottles of water. We walk around a bit more and then leave around 9. Home by 9:30, drink water, and plop on the couch to continue watching Love is Blind. Bed around midnight.

Eating out = $14.02
Total = $14.02

No comments:

Post a Comment